-
April 24th, 2022, 12:14 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Telecommunications company
Howdy! I need to find proven feedbacks or maybe companies rating in the Telecommunications niche? Some actualized reviewers.
-
April 25th, 2022, 10:51 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Telecommunications company
Hello to all. I want to note that I have never had any problems with this mobile operator My Family Mobile. Whenever I have to contact my family mobile customer service for any reason, from technical assistance to billing questions, My Family Mobile representatives are always polite and helpful. Service coverage is excellent. I get service from My Family Mobile on my Cube, which others on the larger carriers don't. I really sympathize with my other colleagues who have had such problems.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks